Sunday, November 14, 2010

I Hope They Understand, That I Really Understand That They Don't Understand


On our 8 hour drive to Georgia for our last regatta of the fall season I had the opportunity to really sit down and listen to Kid Cudi's new album. I understand that most artists get caught up in the fame after their first album hits and change but to my pleasant surprise Kid Cudi's second album is only a continuation to the amazing works of his first CD. Man on the Moon 2 the Legend of Mr. Rager is just like the first album but much more elaborate and much much darker and deeper. I'm so glad to see a rapper who actually has something to say be successful. Oh and we got 6th place in our race, so a nice end to our season now begins training for the spring season. Let's Gooooooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment